منتدي يوروسبــورت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدي يوروسبــورت

خاص بمشاهده جميع المباريات بث مباشر مع عرض جميع المسلسلات والافلام بث مباشر وقت عرضها بدور السينما

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أكتب بكل حرية وبدون قيود علي منتدي يوروسبورت وشارك معانا روابط موقعك ومدونتك مجانا

Insurance Glitch In GTA 5 Online

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 82
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/11/2015

Insurance Glitch In GTA 5 Online Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Insurance Glitch In GTA 5 Online   Insurance Glitch In GTA 5 Online Icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 22, 2015 3:07 am

so hey guys what is going on this like crazy said he and welcome back to Yen oh the growth in total online glitch tutorial and it's a video I'm gonna be showing you guys how to insure any super close sports car in GTA 5 online absolutely free what this insures is that you can basically pic of cause from the road and insure them and keep them for absolutely free so you don't really need to purchase any cause while doing this glitch can help you a lot eating an ice grudge going and it works 100 percent of the time sewed really appreciated the guys did a couple seconds out your day and smashed like fun let's try and push something well over 3,000 likes as always it was already passed up the offense much like mine anyway and as always if you are new to my channel and love GTA is definitely the place to stay go ahead and subscribe & join me on roads $200k and with that said let's begin so firstly what you guys are going to want to do is go ahead and hop into any car in your garage a nature this call previously has insurance if you wanna do this pledge you can obviously similarly just get a cheap buspar insure it I'm and obviously from their convert that into a supercar a sports car Sulekha said make sure you have insurance on this car otherwise it will be put in your garage buddy call they actually insuring but not have insurance so we wanted to pass on make sure you have an active job on your jobs list and from there click on the job itself but don't initiate it so way until you actually at the final lil morning thing raises are you sure you want to launch this job and as soon as you do that are you going to want to do is press a on the Xbox 360 and party at the exact same time similarly on the ps3 compressed X and ought to at the exact same time and you will be launched in DC into the job menu itself is only one downfall to his great you need to make sure you have a friend standing outside watching the car that you guys are going to ensure so that two dynamic HD AK Declan flashy watching over the car USB check guys shuttle there will be a link in description he's a really nice guy does similarly upload GTA 5 glitches you know you've done the glitch correcting you see two flashes as soon as you watch the job menus go ahead and back out the jump menu itself and then from there you should be spawned into the apartment whatever reason if you're not born into the apartment then go ahead and returned back to the garage into the glitch again and from there you should actually run back to the car major slump part too far away as soon as you run into the car don't press anything wait for it to glitch out in a glitch back into the garage in automatically drive out premiers guy so that means keeping my car so I decided to punish him the couple crush easier teaching not to message me 1 I'm recording ever again were incidents line as just being squashed there's nothing really like he can't do I'm basically just undermining in squashing a min is slashing underneath my tires member guys while doing this pledge have no mercy for the week the best thing to do is do this in a in my own decision that way there won't be any run the spread is ruining the glitch itself for you and a much easier and as you guys busy yea I will actually drive this kind to my garage and I have a fully insured energy you guys prefer that in a second like us said you need to make sure that the car is Neil originally that you are going to be replacing with the new sports cars supercar already has a insurance so young and taking it to Los Angeles customs as you guys been seated my amazing driving skills the Clyde self is in some impeccable form you know no crushes whatsoever I mean a sled is did in crash into the lamppost anyway that is in town that you regard the soda me to be taken into law centres customs to prove to you guys that is insurance which does work is was actually available in the 1.11 patch but obviously the patch the fact that when you go to: quick jobs is to either that is as joint job there's a from here obviously when you going to want to do you know fully upgraded like your needs look good obviously the insurance and the tractor was free which is awesome me it's fully upgraded showing off to your friends tell them that you got a free car and maybe even if you want them to get free calling you can share this video with them is obviously helped me out a life you could go ahead tell your friends about my channel maybe drop the like in the video once again this time push for something well over 3,000 likes as always if you're watching is only plus three dozen likes feel free to drop a like anyway look at his sexy call dollars let me share a quick story with you is a peaceful day in los Santos you know man is driving around in his knees them lycra blasting some bacon tunes you neither is Jay Z midway in Drake order them noticeable old woman as soon as they go on to the los tantos bridge she was shockingly from across the road even know what she was doing the this board's cautious but be going for a joyride I dunno mid-life crises meltdown subject to cross the road car of jumped on this %uh migrate jumped into a sports car bus the door down you know keep the open by events brute force from there was basically me everything that I agree you know just normally do in real life grabbed a toad issues really persistent grabbed by the throat colder out the call you know chokeslam this trade done Law Center's bridge Ste p so high you know violently crashing into things probably received at least a couple brain tumors in a be a brain hemorrhage by the time to reach the bottom of the actual bridge I did a splat noise and that's all I can really say another three sports cool sir thank God and my parents thank Declan and a frontal to help me actually achieve this glitch and an 8-3 sports guy anyway hope you guys enjoy the video under still made up story play me the every drop it like in the old to subscribe to my channel easy on you love GD aids definitely placed a good and subscribe and join me on my roads 200-day check out my second channel a joint study committee guidance subscribed live gaming there will be linked in addition description my name is eddie and hardly see you guys in the next month Indio peace out d
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://eurosport.ahlamontada.com

Insurance Glitch In GTA 5 Online
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» How To Get FREE Insurance Leads Online

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدي يوروسبــورت  :: Insurance :: Insurance-
انتقل الى: