منتدي يوروسبــورت
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدي يوروسبــورت

خاص بمشاهده جميع المباريات بث مباشر مع عرض جميع المسلسلات والافلام بث مباشر وقت عرضها بدور السينما

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أكتب بكل حرية وبدون قيود علي منتدي يوروسبورت وشارك معانا روابط موقعك ومدونتك مجانا

How Life Insurance Policies Actually Work

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 82
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/11/2015

How Life Insurance Policies Actually Work Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How Life Insurance Policies Actually Work   How Life Insurance Policies Actually Work Icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 22, 2015 3:03 am

radical personal finance is a community supported projects supported directly by listeners are the show if you would like to support the show financially please go to radical personal finance dot com slash patron you can support at any level and I thank you for that then the show let's continue our life insurance series and I'm gonna teach you today how old life insurance policies actually work serbia framework that you'll be able to use in the future as you're making your choices and with this framework in your mind you'll be able to look at any life insurance policy and understand the advantages and disadvantages up let's go don't welcome to the radical personal finance podcast my name is Joshua sheets thank you for being here this episode 180 of the show and yes for continued life insurance but I think you'll like it I was actually take to have this show already recorded the show and wasn't happy with it so we're redoing it and I think that means that if is going to be awesome well awesome at least as big old a comment i'd love rather you know it now this hedging or unpaid up and do this show is going to be awesome I promise it will be awesome batik now David liver a before I get into life insurance I thought it would be interesting I was gonna share a few minutes just delivered a personal background little behind the scenes stuff on the shower I they don't do this a lot but I will this week I've does he listen to the show every day when it comes out you'll notice that it's been a the missus actually Friday at 4:20 p.m. as I'm so cute and record the show and the show was was on the topic list to be Wednesday's show as April 17th as I record in to be released today on April 17th a a safe love it after he recorded like it did yesterday but sometimes I you know it's very easy to feel all alone and I'm to share a little with the challenges of my week is so that you don't feel alone with your I with it with whatever you're going through oftentimes is specially in the world the public personality and media the people that are engaged in delivering me day often might think our tall easy and perfect and you see finely tuned shows and you never get a litany behind-the-scenes a impact us to share a little bit the behind the scenes with you this week with tax week and I've been behind on my taxes for the last couple months but there been thing after thing after thing in is just the I'm not I'm not asking for a period is sharing almost as descent charcoals you know if we're friends sharing a little bit about the entrepreneurial journey up but I hadn't filed my taxes it earlier then the nape than April here and has been on the Lisbon list I've been needing to get it done eating to get it done by as with everything you know as an entrepreneur you're pretty much juggling everything in is always something that's more important there's always something that's more important and even the last few weeks now knowing that that you know that this was coming up a needed to get done by how the projects are more important I'm not generally last minute typeof guy I'm pretty much and I've never filed I'm going about your every move on April usually it's February or March you get all the paperwork together get the accounting you know straightened out and and get things done so I'm not the type of person who habitually procrastinate still April 15th but just in terms of running the day-to-day operations radical personal finance and my family and and did my for just kept getting pushed back the big challenge at last month or so was launching the new website and that was on a time line because my a web developer the person who was helping me with the actual programming at the site and all that he was and his wife are expecting a baby I knew that when their baby came he would be out love out apps you know work for a while discussed taking home take care my mind baby and so I need to get that done and I had to you have read how would they he's gonna cuts I a depressant Press that was why the site was launched have finished still have finished in thankfully really I because I was I'm able to improve things but I wasn't able to handle the launch of the site so need to get that done and that would protect priority over taxes and and everything after things are finally the others week Monday I still hadn't finished the taxes and of course I could have simply filed an extension and that would have been simple to do any the basic numbers so I was able to take a row the the tax payment without you not without being behind I could have filed an extension but I really want to get things done I've never filed an extension I want to get does a Monday asset down to to get things dunaway done now even though then the writ de Vries I'm sharing is even though I talk a lot about about about finance and I talk about account doesn't mean that I'm always able to keep everything in my life perfectly done I do a pretty good job but I'm you know I'm human with the old joke about the Cobblers children are the ones that run around with no shoes in I get behind on on catching stuff up just like anybody and this last a few months in this last year's been very challenging with closing um you know associate with my financial planning practice at three distinct business entities that were operating as part of that had to close those down launching new business entities in my accounting system just fallen behind again your daddy keep things going so I knew that I had a lot of work to do and my accounting system needed to be more robust I knew it needed to be done but pushed back pushed back pushed back so Monday and then Monday turned into Monday and Tuesday and until Monday and Tuesday turned in the Monday Tuesday and Wednesday and it took me three solid days are sitting down and working from morning till night to get all of my counting properly finished and get my books properly wrapped up and to get things detailed exam I'm a stickler for detail in a it the details are where I love you good tax planning as I had the detail that at the bay at the rough outline is to have all the details sorted out and get all the returns taken care of them for the first time in my life on April 14th I pray at four o'clock I printed out the return i sat down I signed it had my side and I put it in the envelope on a walk down to the post office at four o'clock I people fifty I Wednesday afternoon couldn't believe it for a hike I was so ashamed of myself because he always chuckle when you drive by I I personally have often talked with in the past you drive by the post office and you see the lines their neighbor 50 that I think what's wrong with those people why can't they be ahead it's a good dose of humility for me they here I was had at on april fifteenth 4 p.m. try to get down to the to the post office so that was the tax adventure and it and it was it was good I of course like again I coulda filed the extension I had that ready to go in case I needed to just simply file the extension and and do in the future but I wanted to get it done and I was able to get it done that Thursday I E I got up and get ready to go in and was bur court getting ready to record the show and had some fires to put out with the you know with things that one thing turned in another turn it another but i sat down in the record the show and I was most the way through it and it just wasn't working to its the content I'm about to deliver to you on life insurance and the challenges I am going to describe some concepts that are very simple to grasp visually if I could draw with you but mid you're listening to audio and I try to make keep the show very audio friendly I don't want you to always feel like you have to go back to the computer and look something up I know that if you're listening while you're on a treadmill are driving the worker or doing whatever that it's better if I could describe something verbally and it just didn't work until finally I just scrapped it was late at night and heard and had friends coming over in so I didn't get the show out and that today I plan to go ahead and I've got all the topics lined up but it's got behind on the on the recording in side planted to record two or three shows the day go ahead release them because I feel like I'm I'm not keeping my side at the bar gonna producing quality content consistently this week and then the neighbors pressure cleaning and what are the challenges that that and you never hear in till you start recording a podcast you never hear all the sounds I never knew there was a railroad tracks near my house until this I podcast a set train horn in the background and never knew my dogs made so much noise until a cinema podcast like and my dogs won't stop on stopped making noise and you never know that there's yard guys in your neighborhood until you start recording a podcast and on the challenge to have with my production is every Wednesday the our guys come and the same said a guys do the houses on all sides at me my neighbors on either side and my three neighbors across the street
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://eurosport.ahlamontada.com

How Life Insurance Policies Actually Work
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» How Life Insurance Policies Actually Work
» Life Insurance Tax Free
» Airtel Kenya to offer free insurance policies on Airtel airtime

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدي يوروسبــورت  :: Insurance :: Insurance-